Saturday, September 13, 2008

As requested

I have been getting some static because I haven't posted anything since I first created my blog so I decided I'd better get busy. I have been planning for the 2nd Annual Girl's Weekend Halloween Party to be held at my house in October. I've been planning some activities girls.

I have also been busy with my business and all my volunteer stuff. Last Sunday was our first day of Sunday School since May and we are using new material. It seems to be good, lots of activities to keep the children busy. I had quilt guild Monday night. I am always so inspired to see what everyone has created but I can't seem to get started on my own. I am a great idea person, I guess I need someone else to take my ideas and create.

Well, I need to get busy. I'll try to do better at updating, girls.

2 comments:

missy said...

your back!!! I told Steph she needed to check on ya!!! glad to have you back with us!!!

Princess S said...

We want more.....we want more.....we want more!!!! Tell us about growing up in a small town in IA!!!! Love YA!!!!