Friday, December 12, 2008

Sewing

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted!!! So much for my once a week! I have been making costumes for our Children's Christmas Program at church. 4 shepherd costumes and 6 angel costumes - They are simple but when you're talking those numbers it does take some time. I hope I will have photos to post after Sunday. I thought it would be cute to have the kids in costumes this year so it is my own fault that I ended up making them.

I can't believe what a busy time it has been! It seems like since the Girl's Halloween weekend I have been on the go constantly!

I started making my Christmas cards in January but didn't get them quite finished and just realized today that I am running out of time - so that's my next project.

I hope in this busy, busy time you can all take some time to remember the reason for the season and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!!

2 comments:

Princess S said...

Way to go Mom!!! Get your Sewing and card making on!!!! I Love Jesus and I know that he is the reason for the season!!!!

missy said...

glad you are back with us....miss ya!!! i can't wait to see the costume pictures...i am sure they are AWESOME!!!!! wish you could have came up last weekend...next time fo' sho'!!!!!!